SECTION 1 - WHO YOU
+ Known as: Sheryl.
+ Born: 15 May 1993.
+ Hair color: Black.
+ eye: Dark Brown.
SECTION 2 - HAVE YOU EVER
+ Fallen off the bed?: I think so?
+ Broken someone else's heart?: Not sure.
+ Had your heart broken?: Nope.
+ Had a dream come true?: Yeah, deft.
SECTION 3 - CURRENTLY...
+ Wearing: Clothes.
+ Listening to: 9th March from 1 litre of tears <3
+ Located: Study Room.
+ Chatting with: Noone,I'm appearing offline[:
+ Should REALLY be: My work? hahaha.I did yesterday!
SECTION 4 - DO YOU...
+ Have any piercings: Yeap.
+ Drink: Duh. Never drink will die one eh.
+ Have a cell phone: Yeap,walkiedokie too(:
SECTION 5 - LAST PERSON YOU...
+ Hugged: Veronica{:
+ EMailed: Rongbin.
+ Talked with on the phone: Dad.
+ Text: Jessie.
SECTION 6 - PERSONAL...
+ What do you want to be when you grow up?: Good Question, I always ask my friends(: But I dont know myself.
+ What comes first in your life?: Family of course.
+ What do you usually think about before you go to bed?: Currently, 1 litre of tears, then I'll cry -.-
SECTION 7- FAVORITES
+ Show: Currently, 1 litre of tears <3
+ Store: Dont know?
+ Food: Korean&Japanese Food!
+ Color: Not too bright nor dull colours. Lol!
SECTION 8 - DO YOU...
+ Like to give hugs: Truthfully, no!
+ Like to walk in the rain: Kinda.
+ Prefer black or blue: Black.
+ Sleep on your side: Yeah, then I'll turn&turn.
+ Have stuffed animals: Yeap,birthday gifts from friends(:
SECTION 10: FIRSTS.
First Screen Name: Forgot.
First self purchased CD: Haha,never. I ask my brother buy for me:/
Firstlove/boyfriend/girlfriend: Don't think so.
First pet: How I know? Fish I think? But die very fast ):
First piercing/tattoo: 4/5 years old.
SECTION 11: LASTS.
Last GOOD cry: Today,while watching 1 litre of tears, last episode!
Last phone call: This mornig-afternoon from dad.
Last time showered: Eh,I gotta shower soon.
SECTION 12: CURRENT.
Current mood: Normal?
Current food: No food now.
Current hair: Not tied up.
Current annoyance(s): No one.
SECTION 13: WHO LAST...
1. Made you smile: Rb?Cos he's cruising for 4 days -.-
2. Saw you cry?: The computer!
SECTION 14: WOULD YOU RATHER..
1. Be serious or be funny?: Funny.
2. Drink whole or skim milk?: Whole?
3. Spend time with your parents or enemies?: Parents.
SECTION 15: DO YOU PREFER...
1. Do you prefer gray or black?: Black.
2. Lust or love?: Love.
3. Sunrise or sunset?: Sunset.
4. M&M's or skittles?: M&M.
SECTION 16: ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...
1. Do you like anyone?: Nope.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?: Nope.
3. Do you fall for the wrong guy or girl?: Sometimes I abit blind.